- Create custom packing and crating in accordance with specifications given.
- Take measurements and create accurate cut lists.
- Perform general duties associated with accepting/releasing freight.
- Process incoming and outgoing packing jobs, including proper packaging, marking, labeling, and issuing all necessary documentation.
- Receive or deliver freight on site.
- Prep and paint ocean container interiors.
- Operate power saws, hand tools, and air driven equipment.
- Perform pickup and delivery functions off site.
- Load and unload trucks using forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Support ATP’s image of superior professionalism and excellent quality.
- Travel between Sterling, VA and Springfield, VA as needed-requires personal transportation.
- Willing to travel (domestic and international).
- Experience in Packing & Wood Crating
- Technical or work experience in custom package/crate design.
- Fluency in English
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record (no DUI’s or reckless driving charges within the previous 5 years and not more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years)
- Ability to pass 10 year background check and obtain and maintain a clearance.
- Ability to pass initial and random drug test.
- Willingness to work occasional weekends and overtime as necessary.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pass hazardous materials training programs.
Salary: $13.00-17.00 per hour based on experience.